Mumbai Traffic Police has imposed traffic & parking restrictions to regulate the flow of vehicles on account of Eid-e-Milad processions to take place on select routes today. The restrictions have been imposed from 14:00 hrs to 22:00 hrs on Azad Maidan, Nagpada, Kalbadevi, Byculla, & Pydhonie.
No Entry/Parking Restrictions for December 24th 2015:
1) Seth Motisha Lane Byculla (East) – Parab Chowk to Byculla Police Station.
2) Dr. B.A. Road (South) – Dadaji Konddeo Jn. to Khadaparsi Jn.
3) Dr. Mascarenhas Road, Shivdas Chapsi Road – Ram Bhau Bhogle Marg – Ghodpadev Chowk to Mustafa Market chowk to Parab Chowk to Sales Tax Circle to HongKong Bridge.
4) Jina Bhai Rathod Marg – Kakalij Bridge Chowk to HongKong Bridge.
5) Balwant Singh Dhodi Marg – Nesbit Jn. to St Mary’s School to Sales Tax Circle to Dockyard Road Jn.
6) Seth Motisaha Galli to Khadaparsi Jn. on Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Road.
1) Bapurao Jagtap Marg which is in between Khadaparsi Jn and Saatraasta Circle.
2) Section of Maulana Azad Road which is in between Tambat Naka (Ganesh Haari Parundekar Marg) and Two Tanki Jn.
3) N.M. Joshi Marg which is in between S. Bridge and Ghodke Chowk
4) Section of Maulana Azad Road which is in between Saatrasta to Nagpada Junction
5) Pais Street which is in between K.K. Marg and Tambat Naka.
6) Section of Maulana Shaukat Ali Road which is in between R.M. Bhat Road and Maulana Azad Road.
1) Rahimatulla Road J. J. Junction and Pydhonie Jn.
2) Mohammed Ali Road which is in between Mandvi junction and Chakala Jn.
3) S.V.P Road which is in between Bhendi Bazaar and Chimna Butcher Street.
4) Ibrahim Rahimatulla Marg which is in between Pydhonie Jn and Bhendi Bazaar.
5) Virani Road – from Maulana Shaukat Ali Jn. to Mastan Talao.
Azad Maidan Division
1) Chakala Junction to Himalaya House on Ramabai Ambedkar Marg.
2) Himalaya House to Lokmanya Tilak Marg on D.N Road.
1) Lokmanya Tilak Marg to Pydhonie Junction on Abdul Rehman Street.
Entry to all types of heavy vehicles including private buses, S.T. buses, B.E.S.T. buses except fire tenders, ambulance, hearse van, police and municipal vehicles on emergency duties shall be banned between 13:00 hrs till Eid E Milad procession concludes from Premier junctions L.B.S Marg, Kurla (W) and Gandhi Nagar junctions, Powai, Mumbai.
No Entry on both bounds of L.B.S Marg for coming from various lanes and by lanes and intending to reach and join traffic flow of L.B.S. Marg between Mahindra Park Junction, Ghatkopar (W) and Bumbkhana junction, Vikhroli (W).
Source: Mumbai Traffic Police Headquarters, Worli, Mumbai.
This post is brought to you by Ridlr; it provides timetables and schedules for various modes of public transit, including Bus, Train and Metro, making commute as informed as possible. It also provides live traffic alerts, helping you make route choices and steer clear of congested areas. And if you’re looking for parking, look no further; Ridlr displays free and paid parking in your city. Download the app now.
Latest posts by Team Mumbai (see all)
- Traffic Restrictions for Eid-e-Milad - December 24, 2015
- Traffic restrictions in South Mumbai for Ashura Processions - December 3, 2015
- B.E.S.T Buses in Mumbai – Fare, monthly passes, cashless travel & more - October 30, 2015