Delhi is humongous but blessed with state-of-art, well-crafted & especially designed transportation facilities like the “Delhi Metro”. It stretches its unflinching services over 208 km, covering more than 150+ stations in order to connect every corner of India’s capital in the best comforting and hassle-free way. So, reaching anywhere with comfort and ease has been the major endeavor of Delhi Metro services. Here’s how the one of its own kind Delhi Metro route map looks like:
Don’t get startled by the web like route map. To help you reach anywhere in Delhi, using the Delhi Metro here are a few pointers that will help you escape traffic and save time.
- The Delhi Metro route map is divided into 3 phases comprising of 7 different colored route lines
- The first line colored in Red operates between Dilshad and Rathila covering 21 stations over a stretch of 25.15 km
- The second line colored in Yellow runs between Jahangirpuri, Delhi to Huda City, Gurgaon. It covers a distance of 44.36 km over a stretch of 34 stations across this route
- Line three in blue operates between Noida City Centre to Dwarka Sector 21, covering a distance of 50.56 km
- The fourth line is one of the shortest routes of Delhi Metro, colored in blue it operates between Yamuna Bank and Vaishali covering a distance of 6.8 km across 8 stations
- The next line, number five, in green connects between Inderlok and Mundka approximately covering the distance of 13.6 km across 14 stations
- Line number six in violet runs between Badarpur and Mandi house comprising of 18 stations under the distance of 23 km
- The seventh line connects the Indira Gandhi International Airport. It runs between Airport Express to Dwarka Sector 21 covering a distance of 22.7 km
- As of now Phase 3 is under the trial process, but its operation will save 30 minutes by connecting the NCR’s of Noida and Gurgaon to Delhi.
Hope this guides you and helps you enjoy the delights of the Delhi Metro.
This post is brought to you by Ridlr; it provides timetables and schedules for various modes of public transit, including Bus, Train and Metro, making commute as informed as possible. It also provides live traffic alerts, helping you make route choices and steer clear of congested areas. And if you’re looking for parking, look no further; Ridlr displays free and paid parking in your city. Download the app now.
This post is brought to you by Ridlr, the best Public Transport app in the country, providing live timings and time-tables for bus, train, metro and monorails for 10 cities in India. Download the free App today. Download now
Latest posts by Anurag P (see all)
- TRAFFIC GUIDELINES FOR DR. BABASAHEB AMBEDKAR JAYANTI - April 13, 2017
- Western Railway - February 21, 2017
- Queer Azadi Mumbai Pride Walk 2017 ! - January 27, 2017