“Nobody can discover the world for somebody else. Only when we discover it for
ourselves does it become common ground and a common bond and we cease to be
alone.” says Wendell Berry.
Calling travel enthusiasts to take this quiz. Read the Qs and try to answer as many as you can in one go. If you don’t know the answer, just google it. And if you think you aced it, just tell us in the comments section.
1) Vaduz is the capital of which country?
2) ‘Il Palio’ is a horse race that takes place twice a year in the main square of which Tuscan city?
3) In which country would you find a blood red lake called Laguna Colorada?
4) Which musician is New Orleans airport named after?
5) Which countries share a border with Germany?
6) By area, which is the largest country on the planet?
7) What commodity is collected from the lakes of Cyprus when they dry up in summer?
8) What is the highest mountain in Japan?
9) What is the most populous country in Africa?
10) Tsar and Kaiser were derivatives of what Roman title?
This post is brought to you by Ridlr, the best Public Transport app in the country, providing live timings and time-tables for bus, train, metro and monorails for 10 cities in India. Download the free App today. Download now
Latest posts by admin (see all)
- TRAFFIC REGULATION FOR GANAPATI IMMERSION DAYS- 2017 - August 31, 2017
- GANAPATI FESTIVAL 2017 – Traffic restrictions near Lalbaugcha Raja - August 28, 2017
- MUMBAI Monsoon- 2017 – Water Logging prone areas - June 7, 2017