We’ve all been on the receiving end of public transportation shenanigans for quite sometime. Delays, cancellations, over-crowdedness, and what have you? About time someone simplified travel in metros and put an end to public transportation woes. Or at least help you plan to get you through it.
We did some extensive R&D and found that the average Jane/Joe wasn’t happy with the way things shaped out during peak hours. This prompted a bunch of hardworking men to put together an app for the common good, in conjunction with city authorities in leading metros. We called it Ridlr and now we’ve put it out there for you!
In a nutshell
Ridlr is the new city travel app, aimed to make your travel simple. The app features live timings and timetables of local trains, buses, metro and monorail, making it easy for you to plan your travel, no matter when and where you are going.
The X Factors
- Takes into consideration delays, cancellations, blocks, diversions, etc. to help users make informed decisions.
- Hop On feature allows users to share the precise location of their travel with friends on social media. You can also use this feature to alert your family about your travel.
- Favourite your regular route for ease & convenience.
- Customise your travel using multiple modes of rides.
- Use the App, even when you are offline. No internet connection required.
Latest posts by admin (see all)
- Now recharge BEST bus passes anytime, anywhere on the Ridlr mobile app - November 3, 2016
- Ridlr : City Travel App - February 23, 2015